Midnight Cowboy has always strived to offer a relaxing oasis in the midst of the 6th Street liveliness by providing the highest quality cocktails in a relaxing environment. We are bringing the same attention to detail we show on our cocktails to our efforts to keep our guests and staff safe and healthy. These are the steps we are taking to ensure you can enjoy your time at Midnight Cowboy safely:
- We are operating on a reservation-only model. We regret that no walk-in guests can be accommodated at this time.
- We are limiting occupancy in our front room to ensure social distancing, and in accordance with Texas guidelines for bars, we are limiting party size in our private rooms to no more than six guests.
- All employees and guests will have their temperature checked upon arrival, and those with elevated readings will be unable to join us.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected at 30-minute intervals. Private rooms will be thoroughly disinfected in between each party.
- Our door buzzer and door handles will be disinfected after each party has arrived.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry and at each table.
- Guests will be limited to interacting only with their own party.
- All staff will wear masks and gloves while serving guests. We encourage our guests to wear masks when possible.
- All reservations require a $10 non-refundable booking fee per guest, and a service charge of 20% will be added to each check. 100% of service charges will be distributed to our service staff.
- Each guest will receive a personal copy of our current Field Guide to Evil menu that is theirs to keep (a $25 value).
As always, we do not allow smoking, guns, phone calls, laptops, or rowdiness. If you must smoke or make a call, please step outside. We ask that you keep your conversations at a reasonable level and enjoy fine cocktails and the finer company of your companions. We are excited to welcome you back, safely, and look forward to seeing you again. Please ring the buzzer marked "Harry Craddock" for entry.